8) Rain during winter season has disadvantages too as it destroys crops, vegetables and fruits.
9) Days during winters are pleasant because of the low heat intensity of sun.
4) Winter season gives relief from heat and humidity after long summer.
5) Many people plan vacation and adventurous trips to tourist places during winter season.
We have provided ten lines on winter season which will help you to know what is winter season, which month is winter season, what is the significance of winter season, how do people enjoy winter season etc.
The lines provided below are in simple and easy words so that you can use them while writing short essay on winter season, giving speech on winter season, or few lines on winter season for class 1, class 2, class 3 or class 4.
3) December and January are the coldest months of winter season.
4) Season has a very cold weather with minimum temperature dropping to 3°C to 5°C in night in northwest region.
I spent little time in the market and rushed back home.
The sun appeared in the afternoon but gave no comfort. My mother called me to leave the quilt and get ready to go out to buy some items in the market. I found people sitting around the fire to get some warmth.